Please note that any advice or suggestions given with regard to breastfeeding are that of my personal medical opinion as a trained Registered Nurse specialized in taking care of both well and unwell newborns. I am not a Doctor nor Lactation Consultant. If for any reason you are worried about the health and well-being of your baby, please contact your Family Doctor, Paediatrician, or Midwife. Referrals may also be made to The Breastfeeding Clinic in Brantford.
Terms of Agreement
This agreement for the rental of an Ameda Elite Hospital Grade Multi-Use Breast Pump and carrying case (“equipment”) is made between Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales and the Lessee identified on Page 1. (Paper Waiver)
1. The equipment remains the property of Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales. The Lessee has no rights to such equipment except as expressed in this Agreement.
2. Lessee may purchase an accessory kit. The kit becomes the property of the Lessee.
3. Lessee will inform Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales of any change of address or contact information.
4. The lessee will not take the equipment out of the province without expressed written consent from Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales.
5. Lessee agrees to pay the rental fees in accordance with the fee structure established on page 1. The rental fee is due in advance.
6. Lessee agrees to allow no person other than the renter to use the
7. Lessee shall accept full responsibility for the proper use and return of the breast pump, case, contents and accessories included in the rental. The Lessee does not hold Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales responsible for any injury resulting from misuse of equipment. Lessee understands that even with normal use, there is a possibility of breaking, cracking, or blistering of nipples and/or areola. Lessee may contact Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales for advice or help if this occurs.
8. Lessee’s credit card will be charged for additional month(s) if not returned by the return date listed on page 1. If Lessee fails to return pump after 3 months of return date, Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales will charge Lessee’s credit card on file for the current list price of the pump rented.
9. Lessee agrees to return pump in clean condition or pay a minimum $10 cleaning fee which will be charged to Lessee’s credit card.
10. Upon delivery of equipment, Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales will show Lessee how to operate pump properly. The lessee agrees to return the pump in good condition - in the same condition it was received. If any cosmetic damage is noted or if the pump is not fully functional, Lessee agrees to pay the list price for any replacement items or repair costs. Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales will notify Lessee of this prior to charging Lessee’s credit card.
11. Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales is responsible to repair or replace any equipment which is or becomes defective under normal use.
12. Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales is not liable for incidental, consequential or any other damages resulting from defective equipment; their liability is limited to repair or replacement of equipment.
13. Lessee shall be responsible for all legal fees and other costs involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or recovery of equipment. For a loss or theft claim, a police report must be included
with the loss/damage claim.
14. Lessee agrees to allow Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales or any agency involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or equipment to obtain a credit report on Lessee.
15. Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales has the right to cancel this Agreement at any time with 3 days notice. Upon such notice, the Lesse shall have three (3) business days in which to return the breast pump to The Breastfeeding Clinic, 379 St. Paul Ave, Brantford, ON or arrange pickup with Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales and pay the account in full.
16. Lessee acknowledges that this Agreement is also available on Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales’ website, www.brantpumprental.com and can be referred to at any time.
17. Lessee fully acknowledges that any information, support, counselling, advice or suggestion with regard breastfeeding or to the care of Lessee’s baby is personal medical advice. Lisa Goodman is a Registered Nurse, not a Doctor or Lactation Consultant. If for any reason Lessee is concerned for the well-being of their baby, Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales recommends they see their Family Doctor, Paediatrician for Midwife for further aid. Lessee will not hold Brant Breast Pump Rental and Sales responsible for the health of Lessee’s baby.